Keiser’s pioneering M Series indoor group bike is engineered to match the needs of gym owners, riders and maintenance technicians alike. Offering an unrivaled premium-feel ride for variety of riders found in group cycling classes, the bike also features the durability and ease of maintenance needed to ensure longevity.
The result of more than a decade of research and manufacturing experience, developed in collaboration with feedback of trainers and some of the largest fitness clubs worldwide. The unique M Series cardio line features Keiser’s innovative magnetic resistance system for an all challenging workout that is near maintenance free.
- V-shape frame and handlebar combo to accommodate all riders
- Rust-resistant design includes stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Quiet, low-maintenance magnetic-resistance belt-drive system
- Magnetic resistance delivers road-bike experience and ensures a smooth ride
- Lightweight and superior ease of transport
- With more than 300,000 M Series bikes sold, there’s no more proven bike worldwide
- Robust adjustment knobs require less maintenance than cam-lock
- Four-way adjustable seat