The Club Series Cross Trainer is the home version of the popular commercial grade model. Cross-trainers provide an effective total-body workout without placing unnecessary stress on the joints. The low-impact cardio exercise is ideal for users of all ages and fitness levels. Science is behind the comfort of all Life Fitness cross-trainers. Years of research and biomechanics testing have developed an elliptical path that mimics natural human motion. The result is a cross-trainer with a smooth and natural feel that you’ll be excited to use. The smooth gym quality elliptical machine is inviting and motivating for any home exerciser.
- Extensive biomechanical research is used to create a fluid motion with an elliptical path that feels natural and comfortable
- ErgoGrip stationary handlebar provides stability during lower-body only workouts
- Seamless Compatibility with iPod – Connecting an iPod to the console charges the device to provide great motivation to the exerciser through music.
- Total-Body Exercise – Proven Classic Stride technology produces a unique, popular motion with 18” stride length, research-based ellipse path and biomechanically correct moving arms.
- Oversized Pedals – The pedal design allows users to adjust foot position comfortably and the narrow 2.8” pedal spacing minimizes lateral hip shifting, which reduces lower back stress.
- Heart Rate Monitoring – Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo™ bar to provide walkers with precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar® telemetry provides runners with accurate, “handsfree” heart rate monitoring. (Telemetry requires optional chest strap.)