Whether you are training for a marathon, trying to lose weight, improve your stamina or increase the muscle size in your legs, the Run 1000 will provide you with a quality commercial treadmill experience that doesn’t compromise.
The Run 1000 treadmill is a professional designed and manufactured in Italy for those looking for industrial grade sports performance. Equipped with an 8 HP AC motor; the Run 1000 boasts the industry’s strongest motor and reaches a maximum speed of 27 km/h; all while only producing a third of the noise of a regular treadmill.
The Run 1000 has two display options; an LED display and the new UNITY interface created by TechnoGym. UNITY is one of the most advanced Android-based touch platforms allowing intuitive control of the treadmill, countless entertainment options through internet, TV, games, and even apps from the Android Play store.
The display is ergonomically designed to provide your eyes and head with the most natural position and provide you with the most comfortable experience while on the machine. Not only has the Run 1000 made the display more accessible but thanks to the Fast Track Control™ system, the buttons you use to adjust the speed and incline aren’t on the display. Instead they’re on the handles, highly visible and close to hand. The Run 1000 also has a breaking edge impact reduction system ensuring minimal stress on joints and bones ultimately reducing risk of injuries and discomfort.
- Console Option: Advanced LED interface – Simple and easy to use interface that allows you to launch exercise programs, create a preferred workout, and monitor parameters such as heart rate, calories burned, and time elapsed
- Console Option: UNITY – Advanced intuitive Android-based touchscreen display allows seamless integration of internet, TV, games, apps, and machine controls for the ultimate cutting edge treadmill experience
- The Run 1000 has a three level safety system; Runner Detection System, InMotionSafety System, and Belt Motion System
- The material and structure of the platform cushion your feet properly, reducing pain in the joints and muscles of the knee and foot.
- The materials used for the frame, deck and surfaces, and the low belt friction guaranteed by the Long Life Deck system, ensure low wear and tear and less need for maintenance. The motor itself is guaranteed to last up to 10 years.
- Maximum speed of 27 km/h and incline of 18% provides you with many options for your training whether it be preparing for a sprint or a marathon
2 Years: Rotating Bearings, Linear Bearings, Elevation Motor, Electric and Electonic parts .
5 Years: Motor and Shock absorders
10 Years: Structual Frame – Coating Excluded