The Selection Arm Curl Machine for building strength in the arm muscles, particularly the biceps. The exercise is performed from a sitting position. It involves extending and flexing the arm upwards at the elbow joint, using the handgrips on the two independent levers. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The machine replicates the arm curl exercise without any constraints
- The easy access allow users of any body size to exercise
- The rotary movement allows the involvement of elbow and shoulder joints during the exercise
- Independent arms allow for both alternate and standard arm curl
- Multi size grips ensure a proper fit for every user
- Range of motion limiter prevents hyperextension
- Researched cam design ensures optimal load curve