Thera-Band exercise bands provide positive and negative force on the muscles, improving strength, range of motion and cooperation of muscle groups. They are used in yoga, Pilates, stability, balance, birthing, and rehabilitation exercises. They can also help restore muscle and joint mobility. The most common resistances are red, green & blue. Black, silver and gold are typically used by athletes. The use of elastic resistance rather than weight-bearing exercises minimizes pressure on the joints and decreases the possibility of incurring other injuries.
- One roll yield 12-6 foot bands
- Latex-Free Exercise Bands provide the same benefits as regular bands without the possible complications experienced by those with latex allergies
- Different resistance levels are determined by thickness of the band
- Cost much less than other exercise equipment sold with claims of achieving similar results
- Colour-coded levels increasing in difficulty from yellow to black