TuffStuff’s Evolution Series includes the versatile Dual Stack Functional Trainer (MFT-2700). Designed for residential or light commercial use, the functional trainer enables users to perform nearly unlimited exercises: including sports-specific movements, bodybuilding, functional fitness and rehabilitation exercises.
- Compact functional trainer design with small footprint
- Extreme versatility supports numerous exercises
- 360 degrees rotating swivel pulleys
- Open frame design is accessible for benches, wheelchairs, and stability balls
- Hydraulically supported pivot arms enable seamless and safe vertical adjustments
- 1/4 ratio delivers 2.5 lbs resistance increments
- 96 inches of extended cable travel
- Quick change trigger-style adjustments
- Includes two (2) 200 lbs weight stacks
- Extended cable travel *Resistance at handle is approx 1/4 of the weight selected
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
TuffStuff’s Dual Stack Functional Trainer (MFT-2700) is a commercially rated heavyweight machine manufactured with industrial components and modern elements to compliment any gym or fitness studio setting.
The MFT-2700 functional trainer features dual 200 lbs steel weight stacks and a heavyweight 11-gauge steel frame. Highly adjustable, the extension arms offer 150º (14 positions) of high-to-low vertical adjustments and 165º (5 positions) of side-to-side horizontal adjustments. With rotating swivel pulley brackets, the MFT-2700 provides 360º of unrestricted vertical, horizontal, diagonal and rotational resistance trajectories.
The dual stack functional trainer includes a main frame footprint less than 16 sq. ft., the most space conscious dual stack functional trainer on the market.