Keiser’s pioneering M Series indoor group bike is engineered to match the needs of gym owners, riders and maintenance technicians alike.
Offering an unrivaled premium-feel ride for variety of riders found in group cycling classes, the bike also features the durability and ease of maintenance needed to ensure longevity.
The result of more than a decade of research and manufacturing experience, developed in collaboration with feedback of trainers and some of the largest fitness clubs worldwide.
The unique M Series cardio line features Keiser’s innovative magnetic resistance system for an all challenging workout that is near maintenance free.
‣ V-shaped frame to accommodate riders of all body shapes and sizes
‣ Magnetic resistance for a smooth and quiet workout
‣ Infinite incremental resistance changes
‣ Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion
‣ Transport wheels for ease of transport
‣ Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
‣ Self-tensioning, zero maintenance Poly-V® Belt Drive for low maintenance and reliability
‣ Intuitive, simple to read console displaying cadence, power, Kcals, heart rate, ride time, odometer, trip distance, and gear, all on one screen
‣ Keiser Integrated Technology using Bluetooth® connectivity to record and track progress using our M Series apps
‣ EN957-10 certification for power accuracy, safety and environmental friendliness
‣ Robust adjustment knobs that require less maintenance than cam-locks
‣ Four-way adjustable seat
‣ Four-way adjustable handlebars
‣ Comes with media tray, stretch pads and water bottle holder
|Dimensions||130 × 70 × 130 cm|
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 51\\\” x 26\\\” x 49\\\”
- Unit Weight: 92 lbs
- FlyWheel Weight: 8 lbs