Keiser’s pioneering M Series indoor group bike is engineered to match the needs of gym owners, riders and maintenance technicians alike. Offering an unrivaled premium-feel ride for variety of riders found in group cycling classes, the bike also features the durability and ease of maintenance needed to ensure longevity.
The result of more than a decade of research and manufacturing experience, developed in collaboration with feedback of trainers and some of the largest fitness clubs worldwide. The unique M Series cardio line features Keiser’s innovative magnetic resistance system for an all challenging workout that is near maintenance free.
The Keiser M3i is the first to feature a Bluetooth wireless console. For group exercise classes, data from the M3i consoler can be projected onto a display. With an app, riders can download data from the computer to their smart phone or tablet. This updated model offers you Keiser’s most up-to-date console with the built-in Keiser Integrated Technology and its ability to transmit to multiple Bluetooth® devices at once; transmitting your workout data to your cell phone or tablet at the same time it is sending the information to the class projection system and any other Bluetooth® device you want.
- V-shape frame and handlebar combo to accommodate all riders
- Rust-resistant design includes stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Quiet, low-maintenance magnetic-resistance belt-drive system
- Magnetic resistance delivers road-bike experience and ensures a smooth ride
- Lightweight and superior ease of transport
- With more than 300,000 M Series bikes sold, there’s no more proven bike worldwide
- Robust adjustment knobs require less maintenance than cam-lock
- Four-way adjustable seat
- Media tray, stretch pads, water bottle holder come standard with all of our bikes
LIMITED TIME BUNDLE
- Keiser M3i Indoor Cycle
- SuperMats Heavy Duty Bike Mat 36″ x 48″
- LivePro Vibration Foam Roller
- Calf-stretch pads (standard with Keiser M3i model)
- Tablet holder (standard with Keiser M3i model)
|Dimensions||130 × 70 × 130 cm|
45” / 1143mm
26” / 660mm
49” / 1245mm
85lbs / 38.56kg